Outthere Magazine is an award-winning inflight magazine currently available on Rex (Regional Express) Airlines.
Rex is Australia’s largest independent regional airline. Rex operates a fleet of more than 90 aircraft, flying to over 55 destinations across Australia.
The Rex group comprises Regional Express, Air freight and charter operator Pel Air Aviation along Dubbo based regional airline Air Link as as the Australian Airline Pilot Academy.
The new Rex Directory in Outthere Magazine offers clients an affordable way to promote their business to this sough after, hard to reach affluent audience.
With no alternative inflight entertainment available onboard, Outthere Magazine plays the role of entertaining guests. It is a uniquely powerful advertising platform to reach and influence this targeted, attentive audience.
· Comprises 1.9 million passengers annually
· Over 50 per cent are business decision-makers
· Readership is largely between 35 and 55 years of age
· 81 per cent are in the top socio-economic bracket (ABs)
· Average income of readers is $100,687
· 93 per cent are planning a domestic holiday
Source: Lonergan Research Outthere Reader Survey, 2014.
The advantages of inflight advertising
· A high proportion of regional consumers are either don’t consume or are light consumers of mainstream media
· Outthere Magazine is an environment for sharing information, ideas and innovations among regional passengers
· Airline magazine advertising is a proven method to target the frequent flyer, leisure and business traveller market (decision-makers and opinion leaders with a high income)
· An aircraft cabin provides a captive environment where airline magazine advertising can reach the right audience at a receptive moment
· In the last six months, Outthere Magazine has attracted a readership rate of 91%.
For more information about advertising in the Rex Directory, download the media kit below or contact
P: +61 2 8962 2656[email protected]
P: +61 2 8962 2602[email protected]
All content copyright Edge (Business Essentials (Australasia) Pty Limited) 2016 unless noted otherwise.
See our work, learn more about us, subscribe to our newsletter and get in touch.