P&O Cruises’ onboard, in-cabin magazine Pacific is a valuable tool that encourages guests to relax into their holiday. Pacific is a 48-page publication that comprises in-depth editorial features covering destinations and ports of call in the regions P&O Cruises visits, as well as information on shore tours, wining and dining, and entertainment and activities both onboard and on-shore.
Among the areas of focus in this publication are food and beverage, retail, entertainment, health and wellbeing, destinations, profiles of industry professionals and new initiatives endorsed by onboard suppliers.
Pacific is available in every cabin and in bars on all five P&O Cruise ships. P&O Cruises 2016 found that 50 per cent of guests take their copy home after they disembark, showing that the magazine is a powerful tool to reach and influence this highly targeted, captive audience.
· Comprises 460, 000 guests annually
· Readers are everyday people aged 25–65
· Readers have a $50–$150K household income
· 72 per cent of passengers have never been on a cruise before
· 73 per cent of passengers enjoy visiting new, different and exotic locations
· Guests spend an average of $130–$140 extra onboard per couple, per day
The advantages of advertising in Pacific
· There are over 9000 guests at sea every week engaging with the brand
· This is a highly targeted environment in which to drive your brand, while also ensuring your product will stay in view long after a guest disembarks the ship
For more information about advertising in Pacific, download the media kit.
P: +61 2 8962 2602
All content copyright Edge (Business Essentials (Australasia) Pty Limited) 2016 unless noted otherwise.
See our work, learn more about us, subscribe to our newsletter and get in touch.