max*d is the magazine for owners of Isuzu’s D-MAX ute and MU-X SUV. max*d has become a powerful content channel by tapping into the tremendous enthusiasm readers have for the brand. It keeps customers informed with the latest news and information from Isuzu UTE Australia (IUA).
The magazine offers a blend of 4WD adventure stories, historical snapshots of Isuzu Motors Japan, company and motorsport news, reports from the international rally circuit, fishing and boating tips – ultimately anything reflecting the lifestyle and aspirations of Isuzu drivers.
max*d appeals to all those who use their D-MAX and MU-X as a workhorse and a weekend getaway – farmers, tradies and family campers. Readers of the magazine have a keen interest in family activities, driving holidays, fishing and more.
max*d is published three times per year and encourages readers to contribute to the magazine. They are made to feel part of an exclusive group of savvy customers who own one of the best-value workhorse/getaway vehicles on the market.
· max*d has a current circulation of over 42,000 readers (adding 500 new readers per month)
· Readers are predominantly male, between 40 and 59 years of age
· Readers are adventurous and lovers of the outdoors. They are tradies, fishermen, farmers and grey nomads
· Readers love their D-MAX ute and their max*d – 76% say they pass the magazine onto their friends and family
The advantages of advertising with max*d
· 95 per cent of readers will read max*d as soon as they receive it. They will also hold onto it for future reference
· Readers spend an average of 40 minutes reading max*d
· 64 per cent of readers talk to someone about relevant brands and products as a result of reading max*d
For more information about advertising in max*d, download the media kit.
+61 02 8962 2602
All content copyright Edge (Business Essentials (Australasia) Pty Limited) 2016 unless noted otherwise.
See our work, learn more about us, subscribe to our newsletter and get in touch.