Are you an editor looking for a new challenge to progress your career? A great opportunity has become available for a creative, ambitious and collaborative editor to join the Edge team in Melbourne.
To be considered for this role you will have:
· A degree in a suitable subject such as journalism, English, media or writing'
. Experience and a background in business, retail, finance, travel, lifestyle and / or technical content is desirable
· No less than five years’ publishing experience, a portion of which must have been in a similar editorial role
· Along with writing for print, an understanding of writing for web, social, search, and email is favourable
· A strong understanding of large corporate organisations, how to communicate with influential personnel and profiles and draw useful insights from them to evolve and improve content
· Confidence in liaising with a range of different people across the production process, within an agency environment
· A nose for good stories and angles, along with being able to uncover and tell them well
· A demonstrable understanding of why and how content is an essential part of clients’ marketing mix is also favorable
Please forward your resume and examples of your ability to [email protected]
All content copyright Edge (Business Essentials (Australasia) Pty Limited) 2017 unless noted otherwise.